I finished the last of my chemo in July. We have been joking that I was going to be deported. Yesterday I had my port-a-cath removed. Its hard to say how glad I am that I have made it to this point. I am getting my old strength back. It feels good to be able to work hard. Of course I have to take it easy for several weeks because I also had a small repair done on my reconstruction, but I have a list of calm things to work on since I have been ignoring some of them. Over the last several months I have been working on major landscaping changes in my yard. Today they are coming to hydro seed and thanks to my family who spent several days helping me make the final push so I would have grass before the snow comes.
I am so thankful you made it to this point, too, Caren!! So glad to hear your strength is coming back and that you can work again. Thank you for the delicious meal we shared together in your beautiful home. I loved seeing you again! xo K
ReplyDelete